Why consider a career at Wind River?
- We were named one of Madison Magazine's 2014 Best Places to Work!
- We have a fun and supportive work environment. Work-life balance is important at Wind River!
- Our employees have a voice, and we listen. Everyone at Wind River impacts the direction and success of our company.
- We're a growing company in an expanding industry.
- We offer great compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
- In addition to substantial base pay, our sales professionals enjoy a generous commission plan that includes commission accelerators for those exceeding quotas.
Wind River provides superior payment processing products and services to thousands of clients throughout 38 states. We pride ourselves on doing business differently, and delivering a level of customer care that is unequaled in our industry. We value honesty, intelligence, humor and strong relationships, and we have built our company with employees who think like entrepreneurs!
We are currently seeking candidates for the following position(s):
ISV Business Development Manager
Location: Madison, WI
The ISV Business Development Manager develops new relationships with software companies, forming partnerships that will expand opportunities and maximize future revenue for both companies. The ideal candidate for this position has been successful in the software/technology space, and knows how to take our unique value proposition to these potential partners.
- Develop new software channel partnerships
- Build and leverage relationships within the software (ISV) industry
- Uncover new opportunities and revenue streams within ISV channel
- Work with WRF marketing team to create branding and marketing plans specific to the ISV channel
- Work with WRF ISV Strategic Development team to help create the next generation of products/services
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of experience in the software industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- B2B sales experience in the software industry a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, non-verbal and listening.
- Professional and ethically-driven approach to selling and teamwork.
- Self-motivated individual driven to achieve results and continuously improve
- Ability to develop a strong network within the software and technology space.
- Ability to create and execute strategic account sales plans.
- Desire to be part of a team that collaborates and pushes each other to achieve the very best performance.
Business Development Specialist
Location: Madison, WI
This position will develop new business through outbound calling and marketing. Candidates for this role must be comfortable maintaining high call activity, working closely with our preferred partners, and managing the sales process from initial contact through the close of the sale.
Our Business Development/Inside Sales positions offer substantial base pay and a generous commission structure, and provide opportunities for growth and development as a sales professional.
- Build Relationships with our preferred partners.
- Achieve monthly sales goals.
- Track progress via CRM (GoldMine).
- Phone communication is a must, on average making 50 phone calls a day to targeted lists.
- Generate sales over the phone and via email.
- Stay abreast of market trends and competitive offers.
- Ensure quality of service through good communication and great follow-through.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- A polished and engaging phone presence.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- A high level of flexibility and adaptability.
Wind River Financial is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).