Why consider a career at Wind River?
- We were named one of Madison Magazine's 2014 Best Places to Work!
- We have a fun and supportive work environment. Work-life balance is important at Wind River!
- Our employees have a voice, and we listen. Everyone at Wind River impacts the direction and success of our company.
- We're a growing company in an expanding industry.
- We offer great compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
- In addition to substantial base pay, our sales professionals enjoy a generous commission plan that includes commission accelerators for those exceeding quotas.
Wind River provides superior payment processing products and services to thousands of clients throughout 38 states. We pride ourselves on doing business differently, and delivering a level of customer care that is unequaled in our industry. We value honesty, intelligence, humor and strong relationships, and we have built our company with employees who think like entrepreneurs!
We are currently seeking candidates for the following position(s):
Business Development Specialist
Location: Madison, WI
This position will develop new business through outbound calling and marketing. Candidates for this role must be comfortable maintaining high call activity, working closely with our preferred partners, and managing the sales process from initial contact through the close of the sale.
Our Business Development/Inside Sales positions offer substantial base pay and a generous commission structure, and provide opportunities for growth and development as a sales professional.
- Build Relationships with our preferred partners.
- Achieve monthly sales goals.
- Track progress via CRM (GoldMine).
- Phone communication is a must, on average making 50 phone calls a day to targeted lists.
- Generate sales over the phone and via email.
- Stay abreast of market trends and competitive offers.
- Ensure quality of service through good communication and great follow-through.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- A polished and engaging phone presence.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- A high level of flexibility and adaptability.
Regional Sales Executive
Location(s): Madison WI, Milwaukee WI
Our Regional Sales Executives thrive on hunting for new business opportunities, understanding client needs, demonstrating how our unique service model and solutions solve those needs, and maximizing future revenue. They see opportunities where others see challenges.
- Manage a sales territory, either vertical or geographical.
- Employ a consultative sales process to prospect, develop and close complex new business opportunities.
- Plan and implement sales campaigns.
- Build and maintain relationships at the C and VP levels of the defined target markets.
- Endless curiosity about clients’ business challenges, and the problem-solving skills to help them find solutions.
- Proficiency with complex sales processes, and value-based selling strategies.
- Desire to be part of a team that collaborates and pushes each other to achieve the very best performance.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of direct sales experience, with a track record of success.
- Ability to learn fast and build on existing knowledge to quickly master new skills and insights.
Wind River Financial is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).