We’re looking for some great people to join our Healthcare Advisory Board, and we’d love to hear from you and learn more from your expertise. If you’re interested in, read on for more details.
Healthcare Advisory Board Charter
Our vision for the Healthcare Advisory Board (HAB) is to have clients and experts share their “real world” issues, discuss best practices, and vet potential technologies to address issues with fellow HAB members. This feedback will help drive strategic planning, direction and next generation products that add value beyond payment processing for Wind River’s Healthcare clients. The HAB will be instrumental in informing and driving our future product direction.
- Synergize with peers to hone in on key issues in Healthcare and Revenue Cycle Management.
- Collaborate with peers around various needs, best practices and key solutions.
- Help shape new solutions to address critical needs.
- Network with local experts in your field and extend your influence.
Interested in learning more?
- Board members will be deemed to be subject member experts in Healthcare.
- Board meetings will occur quarterly for 1-2 hours.
- Board members are asked to join either in-person at Wind River headquarters (preferred) or remotely. A web meeting link will be provided.
- Board members will receive information about upcoming board meetings two weeks prior to the meeting to allow for preparation.
Questions or Comments
If you have questions, please feel free to contact me, Steve Staden, SVP of Product Management here at Wind River.