You may not be aware, but American Express is in the process of transforming their business model. We think those merchants currently not accepting American Express should take another look.
What has changed?
- Over the past few years American Express has been adjusting their fee structure, and their acceptance fees have become more comparable to other credit card acceptance fees. In fact, Wind River developed a handy calculator which makes it easy to understand the pricing and how it works for your business. Contact us for a quick and easy review.
- Deposits arrive timely in your account just like the other card types. There is no additional wait to get your money.
- Wind River has more relationship control as with other card types and can support your implementation and processing needs with American Express transactions.
What is the difference? Why would I welcome American Express cardholders?
- American Express Card Members are high-spending, loyal customers. The average purchase at a U.S. Merchants is $144 on their cards. That is much higher than other card brands.
- American Express Card members represent a diverse demographic of customers including those who carry the reloadable prepaid cards, financial management cards, gift cards and corporate cards.
- Card members use their cards as much as possible and look for businesses that welcome them.
Where can I get free American Express stickers for my door and marketing materials?
Am I already set to be able to accept American Express Cards?
- Most likely yes, but let us double check. Call us at 800-704-7253 or click here to send us an email. We will get back to your right away!
I have some more questions. Who do can I talk with?
- Give our Client Care Team a call or contact us by email.