Integrity. Expertise. Responsiveness.
No Long-Term Contracts
Wind River Financial doesn't lock merchants in to inflexible, long-term contracts. Over 90% of our clients choose to stay with us year after year. That's the highest retention rate in the industry, and it's something we're incredibly proud of.
- Around-the-clock support
- Dedicated relationship managers
- Continual qualification monitoring
- Regular program reviews
- Proactive communication
- In-house data security expertise
- Training and implementation support
When it comes to a data breach, your business and your reputation are on the line. You have enough to think about when running your business, so we work hard to help reduce your risk of a data breach and maintain PCI compliance.
Our Service Promise
Our unique 7-point After the Handshake service promise was designed with input from merchants just like you.
- We promise an assigned Relationship Manager who understands your business and your processing environment, so that you always have a proactive, knowledgeable advocate to turn to.
- We promise around-the-clock support, so if your Relationship Manager isn’t immediately available, you have fast access to the answers you need.
- We promise to monitor your qualification rates monthly to ensure that you’re always obtaining the proper interchange categories and getting the best rates.
- We promise regular reviews of your processing program to ensure that your program design, technology package and payment acceptance channels are continually in-sync with your business needs.
- We promise to remain proactive by conducting regular service check-ins, and providing easy to understand insight and information through our Wind River Financial blog.
- We promise to make security a top priority by helping you through the PCI-DSS data security compliance process, and making certified security professionals available to you when you need them.
- We promise training and implementation support, not just at program implementation, but for the life of our relationship.
- Best of all, Wind River Financial delivers these important services – and more – at a price competitive with processors that don’t even come close to After the Handshake.
Are you getting the service you deserve After the Handshake?It’s time to talk with our team and find out!
Wind River is responsive, solution oriented, world class and a business partner…Wind River took the time to get to know my business before they “asked” for my business. I respect that.Guy Patzke, Krueger International
Once our terminal got stuck, Wind River called back in 2 minutes and fixed it within 30 minutes. That was huge for us at this time of year…I appreciate that they realize a nursery in May needs them.Kathleen Breene, McKay Nursery
It’s nice to know that I have a local, trustworthy partner in Wind River to manage my merchant program for me. The fact that it financially benefits the WOA as well is icing on the cake.Dr. Tessa Sokol, Sokol Advanced EyeCare & Madison Area Society President
I love having the availability to tell Wind River, “Hey I’m shopping, why should I stay?” and then they give you the reasons why you should stay and are straightforward with their answers and rates. They don’t kid a kidder!Sandy Snow, Wollersheim Winery
Their proactive approach was something that made me stand up and take notice. They have been really proactive in helping us decrease our qualification rate for our catalogue. Knowing that they’re watching is very valuable to me.Kim Fredrickson, University Bookstore
Value for me—value for Baker Tilly—is working with someone to help solve an issue…not to be presented with a cookie cutter approach. And that’s the difference between a strategic partner like Wind River and just another vendor.Allan Smith, Baker Tilly
Not only do we like having it be a local business and something that’s locally owned; we also like having the personal experience, where the people understand what our ultimate objective is.Ben Lindberg, Waunakee Remodeling
Whatever Wind River has said, they’ve followed through on. They reach out to us when we don’t have a question. They just want to come out and see if there’s anything else they can do. I mean, that’s unheard of in credit card companies.John McFarlane, McFarlanes